legal notices and
Lifeview.fr, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with Internet users, has implemented a confidentiality policy incorporating all of this processing, the purposes pursued by them as well only means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
Under article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site https://lifeview.fr are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in the as part of its implementation and monitoring.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the cnil website in click here.
ARTICLE 1 - LEGAL INFORMATION AND SITE CONTENT
1.1 - Owner:
1.2 - PUBLICATION MANAGER:
The manager is a natural person.
1.3 - ACCOMMODATION
This site is hosted by OVH SARL
140, quai du Sartel, 59100 ROUBAIX
Phone. 08 99 70 17 61
Fax: 03 20 20 09 58
ARTICLE 2 - SITE MANAGEMENT
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users,
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws or even the rules of Netiquette,
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
ARTICLE 3 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the information reproduced on this site (texts, photos, illustrations, etc.) is protected by intellectual property rights owned by Julien Bardochan, by its artists or by its partners. Consequently, none of this information may be reproduced, modified, rebroadcast, translated, commercially exploited or reused in any way whatsoever without the prior written consent of Julien Bardochan.
The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
ART. 4 - HYPERTEXT LINKS
This site provides links to other sites. We are not responsible for their compliance with public order standards or their policy of protection of personal data or use that would be made of it. Therefore, by accessing another site via a hypertext link, you accept the consequences and without incurring the responsibility of Julien Bardochan.
Navigation on the https://lifeview.fr site is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies.
ARTICLE 5 - RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to some of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data, in particular from viral attacks by Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for damage caused to yourself, to third parties or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against it as a result.
ARTICLE 6 - DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION
On the occasion of the use of the site https://lifeview.fr, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site https://lifeview.fr, the supplier of access, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any event Julien Bardochan collects personal information relating to the user only for the need of certain services offered by the site https://lifeview.fr. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then clear to the site user https://lifeview.fr the obligation or not to provide this information.
No personal information of the user of the https://lifeview.fr site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the redemption of Julien Roman and his rights would allow the transmission of said information to the possible purchaser who would in turn be held under the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site. https://lifeview.fr
ARTICLE 7 - RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION OF DATA
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them by writing to [protected email]. In this case, before the implementation of this right, Julien Bardochan may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by Julien Bardochan is inaccurate, the updating of the information may be requested.
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limit processing: users can ask Julien Bardochan to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us by email: [protected email]
We are committed to responding to your request as soon as possible.
ARTICLE 8 - USE OF DATA
The personal data collected from users aims to provide the services of the platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment.
- access and use of the platform by the user,
- management of the operation and optimization of the platform,
- implementation of user assistance,
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's history, according to their preferences,
- sending commercial and advertising information according to user preferences.
ARTICLE 9 - DATA RETENTION POLICY
The platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services.
ARTICLE 10 - COMMERCIAL OFFERS
You are likely to receive information and commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click to inform us by email: [protected email].
If during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use, and any act which could constitute an attack on the private life or the reputation of the people. the publisher declines any responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
11 - APPLICABLE law, main laws concerned AND CONTACT
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to an allocation of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, in particular modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
For any information on the works presented on the site or on the site itself, you can write to us: [protected email].